Couchbase Server 4.0 Beta Released!!

Matt Ingenthron

Jun 3, 2015, 10:46:20 AM6/3/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
We’re super excited to announce that Couchbase Server 4.0 beta has been released!  This milestone on the way to the GA release includes more platform coverage than before.  Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, SuSE, Red Hat, Debian and even Oracle Linux are all available now.

N1QL, our new query language, and Multi-Dimensional Scaling, the ability to scale data, indexing and querying independently are the hottest new bits.  These are supported by the new global secondary indexes and the first deployment of ForestDB.

More info on the beta is on the site[1] and you’ll find a good intro in Ilam’s blog post[2].

Please give it a download[3], look over the docs and post any feedback here, in the forums[3], or in our issue tracker[4].  We look forward to your feedback!