Guide to moving data from CouchDB to Couchbase Server

Foosh

Dec 28, 2014, 8:53:31 AM12/28/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
We're currently hosting our data with CouchDB using IrisCouch and want to transition to hosting with Couchbase Server. We're experiencing some difficulty moving our data over though. Is there a guide or step-by-step instructions for moving from CouchDB to Couchbase Server? We've set up Couchbase Server on Amazon. We've set up the Sync Gateway. We created a new user using

curl -X PUT localhost:4985/beer-sample/_user/bill --data '{"user":"bill", "password":"xyz", "disabled":false, "admin_channels":["public"]}'

Then, using Futon on IrisCouch, we tried to test a pull replication with http://bill:xyz@ourServer:4984/beer-sample. We get back a message that says {"ok":true,"_local_id":"ecf3e071a5de3fee4627ff2c369b977e"} but no data seems to be replicating? Are we missing a step? I appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Bill