Special characters in blank spaces (Sync 1.1.0)

Victor Fernandez

Aug 12, 2015, 5:28:51 PM8/12/15
to Couchbase

Hi, I was using SyncGateway version 1.0.1 configurated with a bucket and also for his shadow. I use Ektorp (Java)  libraries for make CRUD operations and everything was working fine until I update to the last version of the sync gateway (1.1.0), with this version in the insert operations all blank spaces in the document id are replaced by a "+" symbol. Read operations are failing too cause the sync are looking for "+" symbols instead blank spaces and the documents generated in the previous version does not have.