Is there a way to optimize memory like Redis in the Couchbase?

안성현

Oct 20, 2017, 11:20:58 PM10/20/17
to Couchbase
I am a student studying Couchbase in Korea.
First of all, please understand that you are using Google Translator because you are not fluent in English.

My question is when comparing Couchbase and Redis, Redis says that memory optimization is done in the following way:

Is there a way to use minimal memory if there is more data in Couchbase?

Where can I find information on this?

Matt Ingenthron

Oct 30, 2017, 3:21:44 PM10/30/17
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi
안성현
 !

First, just FYI, most of the online discussion of Couchbase is now at forums.couchbase.com.  You'll probably get more audience if you post your question there.

For the most part, what you have pointed to is documentation.  There are a great many similar best practices described at developer.couchbase.com in the architecture section.

Is there a specific list of questions that may help in your comparison?  If so, it'd be great to post that to developer.couchbase.com!

Hope that helps,

Matt