Cbq-engine for memory and cpu question

2856...@qq.com

Jan 28, 2016, 10:25:28 PM1/28/16
to Couchbase
when I use N1QL, cbq-engine process use RAM is increasing,but when I disconnect client, the cbq-engine use RAM is always high, and the cpu will periodically up to 100%,how can I solve?

Gerald

Jan 29, 2016, 11:08:54 AM1/29/16
to Couchbase
Hello,

cbq-engine is implemented using golang, which is a garbage-collected programming language. If you leave cbq-engine for a while, its memory allocation should decrease over time. Also, if your system needs that memory for other applications, cbq-engine should release that memory more quickly. You don't need to solve anything.