Querying compound keys.

Dump Hole

Mar 11, 2015, 4:25:27 PM3/11/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Using CB 3.

I have been unable to query compound keys. Shall I  use group and group_level?  Documentation is conflicting.

http://docs.couchbase.com/admin/admin/Views/views-querying.html

Quote:
group boolean Group the results using the reduce function to a group or single row. Note: Do not use group with group_level because they are not compatible.
group_level numeric Specify the group level to be used. Note: Do not use group_level with group because they are not compatible.

Later in the example
?group=true&group_level=2&key=[2012,8]

Which one is true? Shall I use group and group_level together or not? How do I query compound keys. I am using Ruby's driver if that helps.