Couchbase Sync Jobs

Preethi SrinivasaMurthy

Jun 2, 2016, 1:33:35 AM6/2/16
to Couchbase
Hello All,

Can we set up some scheduled jobs on couchbase database that can fetch data from sql server database and insert into specified buckets on scheduled intervals?

We are building a nextgen application on couchbase server using sync gateway for mobile app, but we are dependent on the data coming from relational database. We have to insert the data into Couchbase Server on a scheduled interval. We can write some batch jobs in java, but was wondering if some jobs can be scheduled on the Couchbase itself at the database level.

Is this something that Couchbase provides?

Preethi