Yard Trimmings/Rotted Wood to SAGE

Deanna Lloyd

Jun 7, 2012, 1:27:55 PM6/7/12
to corvalli...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

Do you have a pile of tree trimmings, rotted logs or wood rounds that you're looking to haul away?  We may have a place for you to bring them for free!

Out at SAGE Garden we are experimenting with hugelkultur.  A wonderful permaculture technique to mitigate excess water that involves burying large amounts of woody debris.  We have our ditch dug, now we just need some branches, logs, etc! Unfortunately we do not have access to a truck so we'd have to have you all haul your materials, but once at SAGE we'll help you unload!

Please contact me if you are interested in setting up a time for bringing by the materials.  Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Deanna
--

Deanna Lloyd