I reported AAG Jessica Gauvin's criminal behavior to the USDOJ

Mort Zuckerman

Aug 29, 2008, 6:47:29 PM8/29/08
To: zerh...@od.nih.gov, Spin...@yahoogroups.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, amcg...@rms-law.com, rjmu...@aol.com,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: I reported AAG Jessica Gauvin's criminal behavior to the
USDOJ

Date: Aug 29, 2008 6:45 PM

If you report crimes, you get falsely criminally charged with
terrorism.
You are not even allowed to *speak* to a Corrupticourt.

That is, I was not even allowed to address the fake court
under "judge" Carmen Espinoza.

Obviously Gauvin committed numerous crimes.
My kids clearly have congenital Lyme Disease:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Schoen.htm
and James Phillips clearly committed malpractice and
perjury:
http://www.actionlyme.org/PENISBITERDOCS.htm

So, that's "justice" in America.
I was never officially thanked for solving the crime of
"Lyme Disease" and LYMErix, yet the entire crime was
described to the FDA on Jan 31, 2001:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf

Kathleen M. Dickson

http://www.commondreams.org/print/31863
Published on Thursday, August 28, 2008 by CommonDreams.org
The Land of the Silent and the Home of the Fearful

by Dave Lindorff

I was a speaker last night at an anti-war event sponsored by the
Unitarian Universalist
Congregation of Monmouth County, Progressive Democrats of America and
Democrats
For America in Lincroft, NJ, near the shore. It was a great group of
activist Americans
who want to see this country end the Iraq War, turn away from war as a
primary instrument
of policy, and start dealing with the pressing human needs of the
country and the
world.

Yet even in this group of committed people, one woman stood up during
the question-and-answer
session and said, "I want to get involved in writing emails to members
of Congress
urging them to cut off funding for the war and other things, but if I
do that won't
I end up getting put on a "watch list'" or something?"

I told her the short answer was yes, she probably would. In George
Bush's and
Dick Cheney's America, no one is safe from such spying, and even from
harassment,
as witness Tom Feeley, the man behind the website Information Clearing
House [1],
who had armed men invade his house at night and threaten his wife [2]
complaining
about his First Amendment-protected effort to publicize important
stories on the
Internet.

But I also told her that it didn't matter. She should defend her
freedom of
speech and her right to petition for redress of grievances, just as
she was defending
her freedom of assembly by attending last night's event.

The only demonstrably true statement George Bush has made in his sorry
eight years
in office is that the Constitution is "just a goddamned piece of
paper."
While it wasn't the point he was making, when he reportedly shouted
this at
a couple of Republican members of Congress who were questioning the
constitutionality
of some of his actions, he was right that the nation's founding
document is
only worth the parchment and ink it's composed of, unless people use
it and
defend it.

There is a remarkable and palpable fear abroad in this land-not a fear
of terrorism,
but a fear of speaking up, a fear of being labeled as "different" or
as
a "troublemaker."

People will lean over and whisper their opinions, if they think they
are anti-Establishment,
as though someone might be listening. People write me after some of my
columns run,
praising me for my "courage," though why it should be perceived as
requiring
courage to merely write something in America is beyond me.

The worst thing is that every time someone says she or he is afraid,
or acts afraid
to speak or write what she or he is thinking, five more acquaintances
become equally
scared and silenced.

The corollary, though, is that each time someone forgets or ignores or
rejects that
fear, five people gain courage the do the same thing.

Now I'm not saying that there aren't people monitoring, and reporting
on,
what we say. I know our government is busy doing that. I assume that
my Internet
activities are being monitored by the National Security Agency. I
assume my phones
are tapped. I assume there was some agent or informant among the fine
people at
the church last night. But these Stasi wannabes have no power if we
don't let
them frighten us into silence and inaction.

What I find discouraging is the widespread acceptance, even on the
left, of this
effort to intimidate us, and the pervasive attitude of fear that has
grown up around
us. I spent a year and a half living in a truly fascistic society in
China, where
there are real, concrete threats to life and liberty faced by those
who stand up
and say what they are thinking, and yet sometimes I think that
ordinary people I
met in China were braver about stating their minds than many, or even
most Americans
are. I'm not talking here about saying things like that you think the
Post Office
is dysfunctional, or that you think federal bureaucrats are corrupt or
that taxes
are too high. I'm talking about questioning the system, or challenging
the war,
or protesting military spending. Chinese people would tell me all the
time that
the Chinese Communist Party was a corrupt gang of thugs or that you
could not get
justice in a Chinese court. Chinese people are closing down factories
that short
them on their pay. They have rallied in the thousands and burned down
police stations
when corrupt police have raped, killed and then covered up the death
of a young
girl. They have marched in massive impromptu protests at the theft of
their homes
through eminent domain.

If you want to see where we're headed here in America, check out the
workplace.
There, we Americans have, through years of collective cowardice and
unwillingness
to stand together in organized labor unions, allowed our
constitutional freedoms
to be almost completely erased. Today, an American workplace is more
akin to a police
state than to a democratic society. Say what you're thinking on the
job, and
you're liable to lose it. Wear a shirt that says something the boss
disagrees
with, and you either remove that shirt or you are unemployed. Even
that final refuge
of free speech, the bumper sticker, can get workers in trouble if the
wrong one
shows up in the company parking lot. That loss of will and of freedom
has in no
small way contributed to the loss of jobs and the decline in living
standards of
American workers.

It's time for all of us to put a stop to this creeping usurpation of
our liberties.

The anxious woman who asked her question came up to me after the
meeting and said
proudly that she would not be afraid, and would start signing on to
protest letter-writing
and emailing campaigns.

We need lots more like her.
Dave Lindorff is a Philadelphia-based journalist and columnist. His
latest book
is "The Case for Impeachment [3]" (St. Martin's Press, 2006 and now
available in paperback edition). His work is available at
www.thiscantbehappening.net
[4]

Article printed from www.CommonDreams.org
URL to article: http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/08/28-1