Microsoft Exchange

Sheng Cai

Aug 2, 2012, 7:24:39 PM8/2/12
to corne...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to set up our new migrated emails to Exchange accounts that can be used on iPhones and iPads?

Heidi C. Charvet

Aug 5, 2012, 6:13:00 PM8/5/12
to corne...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure if it works for iPads, but it works for iPhones...

Btw, I didn't figure this out, it was sent to me from one of the HQC reps.  :)

Under Incoming server:
Should be under IMAP, not POP,
Username: NYH\username, i.e. NYH\jeh9044
Password:

Under Outgoing server:
SMTP server: smtp.nyp.org
Does anyone know how to set up our new migrated emails to Exchange accounts that can be used on iPhones and iPads?

--
"Cornell IM Resident Group"

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.  Thank you.

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.  Thank you.

Celine Goetz

Aug 6, 2012, 1:31:49 PM8/6/12
to corne...@googlegroups.com

huge thanks for that!