Installer GUI does not progress

Daniel Olivares

Jan 4, 2018, 3:01:00 PM1/4/18
to CoreOS User
Hello,

My installer finished creating the cluster resources on AWS(I'm able to see them) yet its stuck on the "Starting Tectonic" step and has been stuck there for about 20 minutes. This happened before and I don't have the slightest idea what is holding it up or if there is a failure in the process. How can I debug this?

Daniel

Rob Szumski

Jan 5, 2018, 6:07:21 PM1/5/18
to Daniel Olivares, CoreOS User
What version of Tectonic is this? When you SSH into one of the masters, do you see any failed units?