Security updates/patches

Jeremiah Ford

Oct 25, 2016, 12:57:11 PM10/25/16
to CoreOS User
I cannot seem to find documentation on where to view security updates or patches. How do users know when vulnerabilities are addresses (such as  Dirty COW (CVE-2016-5195))?

Brandon Philips

Oct 25, 2016, 12:59:49 PM10/25/16
to Jeremiah Ford, CoreOS User
Hello Jeremiah-

We wrote a blog about this particular CVE:

And the releases page has changelogs for each release:

Cheers,

Brandon

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 9:57 AM Jeremiah Ford <mugw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I cannot seem to find documentation on where to view security updates or patches. How do users know when vulnerabilities are addresses (such as  Dirty COW (CVE-2016-5195))?

Brandon Philips

Oct 25, 2016, 1:18:00 PM10/25/16
to Jeremiah Ford, CoreOS User
Oh, and we have a Twitter handle as well: https://twitter.com/coreossecurity