Building NVIDIA drivers for CoreOS

Rudi Chiarito

Aug 11, 2016, 7:03:28 PM8/11/16
to coreo...@googlegroups.com, coreo...@googlegroups.com
Hello CoreOS developers and users,
today we opened our repo (with accompanying blog post) hosting scripts
to build and package NVIDIA drivers for CoreOS. We use them to
automate the process for our Kubernetes clusters. Check them out and
feel free to send feedback our way, whether you find them useful or
not. Hopefully it's the former. :-)

https://github.com/Clarifai/coreos-nvidia
http://blog.clarifai.com/how-to-simplify-building-nvidia-gpu-drivers-on-coreos

--
Rudi Chiarito — Infrastructure — Clarifai, Inc.
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing." (Sledge Hammer!)

jacobg...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2017, 1:01:11 PM11/4/17
to CoreOS User
It's a fantastic script, and builds the drivers cleanly. Any idea how to make the drivers get used in a PXE boot situation? I may or may not have started down the wrong path: uncompress the init ramdisk for the coreos pxe boot setup and boot after re-squashing the squashfs.

But I suspect that there's something I simply haven't gotten yet.

Thanks for your script and any help you can offer!