User Survey: Provisioning on Container Linux

Derek Gonyeo

Dec 21, 2017, 8:05:00 PM12/21/17
to CoreOS User
[resending with correct subject line, apologies for the noise]

Hi everyone,

We’d like to announce a user survey on the state of provisioning for Container Linux. The goal is to get a better understanding of which tools our users are relying on and how they're using them, and to identify desired improvements for Container Linux Configs.

If you’ve ever provisioned a Container Linux system, we'd love to hear from you. The survey can be reached at:

https://goo.gl/forms/W7ecMt2d65rHRh4H2

We'll be looking at the responses on January 19th, so please submit your feedback before then.

Happy Holidays!

The Container Linux Team

Derek Gonyeo

Jan 17, 2018, 5:46:30 PM1/17/18