Release notes clarification

Jens Doose

Jun 7, 2016, 7:28:05 AM6/7/16
to CoreOS User
Hi everybody,

I think it is rather complicated to find out in the release notes (https://coreos.com/releases/) which release was actually released on which channel.

Maybe there could be a "tag" on each release note to indicate whether it was release on "stable", "beta" or "alpha" channel.

Also it would be cool if it was possible to see the differences between to stable release, i.e. all cumulated release note from 899.17.0 to 1010.5.0.

This is just an idea, I don't know if this is currently possible.

Thanks for all your work!

Jens

Rob Szumski

Jun 7, 2016, 2:16:41 PM6/7/16
to Jens Doose, CoreOS User
Jens,

We’re working on making that more clear, you’re absolutely right that it is a little confusing. Look for some updates in the future!

 - Rob

Jens Doose

Jun 8, 2016, 7:41:45 AM6/8/16
to CoreOS User, jens....@onwerk.de
Rob,

that's great to hear, thanks for the information!

Jens