SAML Integration with Azure Active Directory

Rajinder Singh

Oct 10, 2017, 11:57:21 PM10/10/17
to CoreOS User
Has anybody here implemented authentication with Azure Active Directory yet?

I am trying to implement SAML integration.

The documentation is here:

https://coreos.com/tectonic/docs/latest/admin/saml-user-management.html#prerequisites-guidelines

It says add the section connectors: ...

It will be helpful If I can get an example that shows exactly where I should add the connectors in the yaml file.

If anybody has done azure ad saml integration a sample file from them would be awesome.

Rob Szumski

Oct 11, 2017, 2:53:34 PM10/11/17
to Rajinder Singh, CoreOS User
Hi Rajinder,

The “connectors” parameter is a top level parameter, so it can go right at the top of the configmap. The configmap can be found at `<console>/ns/tectonic-system/configmaps/tectonic-identity/details`.

Attached is a screenshot of my view in the Console of the connector config, although it’s LDAP not SAML.

It’s a good idea to back up your working config before editing this.

tectonic-ldap.png - Rob