CoreOS Hyperkube v1.3.9 now available

Aaron Levy

Oct 20, 2016, 9:50:02 PM10/20/16
to CoreOS User
The CoreOS Hyperkube image for Kubernetes v1.3.9 is now available!

Please note that a critical security bug was found & fixed in Kubernetes TLS client auth. The vulnerability was fixed in v1.3.9 & higher for the v1.3.x series, and v1.4.3 & higher for the v1.4.x series.

While we recommend updating to v1.4.3, if you need to continue running the v1.3.x releases -- we highly recommend updating to v1.3.9.

If upgrading, please take a moment to review the list of any changes to existing behavior or known issues in the current release:
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md/

For information on updating an existing cluster launched using the guides from https://coreos.com/kubernetes/docs/latest please see:

The updated kubectl binary can be downloaded directly:

Darwin:
curl -O https://storage.googleapis.com/kubernetes-release/release/v1.3.9/bin/darwin/amd64/kubectl

Linux:
curl -O https://storage.googleapis.com/kubernetes-release/release/v1.3.9/bin/linux/amd64/kubectl