virtualbox core user after cloud-config

Chanan Berler

May 4, 2015, 11:24:06 AM5/4/15
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

After running:

sudo coreos-install -d /dev/sda -C stable -c cloud-config-file

and doing shutdown and removing the coreos image from the storage - now the VM starts again
But I am unable to login with the user core no more :(

Following is the cloud-config I used: http://pastebin.com/dRPyYC7L

Q1: why core use is not allow login like before? is it because of user core not listed in the cloud-config file under users?
Q2: according to coreos description if user exists - no change is done - so where is my core user?
Q3: if I want to add a new user? can someone help me the passwd? for example if I want to set new user name Chanan with pass Berler

Thanks
Chanan