Custom CoreOS Image (from specific Stable Release)

Jared White

Sep 16, 2016, 2:32:27 PM9/16/16
to CoreOS Dev
Hi Folks,

I want to add some 3rd party overlay packages that will be included in a custom image that I build internally.  However, I want to make sure that I am appending this package to a previous release of CoreOS (such as 1068.10.0).

Does anyone know what I need to do to make sure that my SDK chroot is pointing at the state of the world as of 1068.10.0?

Regards,
-Jared

Alex Crawford

Sep 16, 2016, 2:36:30 PM9/16/16
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
On 09/16, Jared White wrote:
> Does anyone know what I need to do to make sure that my SDK chroot is
> pointing at the state of the world as of 1068.10.0?

Pretty sure this command will do the trick:

repo init --manifest-branch=build-1068 --manifest-name=release.xml

-Alex
signature.asc

Jared White

Sep 16, 2016, 3:10:43 PM9/16/16