coreos alpha channel 1151.0.0 with buggy toolbox

yann degat

Aug 26, 2016, 11:43:26 AM8/26/16
to CoreOS Dev
hi ppl

coreos alpha 1151.0.0 with docker 1.12.1 has just been released but it contains a buggy toolobx script. the patch has already been submitted

would be great if you could release it so that we can test it.

not having a working "toolbox" is really annoying even if it's quite simple to make a temp patch,

thnks

Alex Crawford

Aug 26, 2016, 2:08:28 PM8/26/16
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
On 08/26, yann degat wrote:
> coreos alpha 1151.0.0 with docker 1.12.1 has just been released but it
> contains a buggy toolobx script. the patch has already been submitted
>
> would be great if you could release it so that we can test it.

We are shooting to do another Alpha early next week with a couple fixes,
toolbox included.

-Alex
signature.asc