Release candidate available for next version of flannel

Tom Denham

May 17, 2017, 8:06:40 PM5/17/17
to CoreOS Dev
I've made an early release candidate for the upcoming flannel v0.8.0 release with the goal of getting community feedback from the new (and removed) features.  For details see https://github.com/coreos/flannel/releases/tag/v0.8.0-rc1

I'm being a little cautious since quite a lot has changed since the last release (>40 PR merged!). I'm aiming to do the final release in a few weeks time. Additional issues/PRs to go into 0.8.0 will be tracked in this milestone - https://github.com/coreos/flannel/milestone/5

To try it out, either grab the binaries from the GitHub releases page, or edit the version (to be v0.8.0-rc1) in the kube-flannel manifest file - https://github.com/coreos/flannel/blob/master/Documentation/kube-flannel.yml#L58

Thanks
Tom