C# etcd GRPC Client

Shubham Ranjan

Jun 3, 2018, 6:39:58 AM6/3/18
to CoreOS Dev
I was looking for a .NET GRPC client for etcd but was unable to find suitable ones with authentication etc with v3 API. So , I created one here : https://github.com/shubhamranjan/dotnet-etcd .Since its in initial stages, it has minimal features for now. More features are in development and will release the same in upcoming weeks. Anyone looking for a C# client may use this and let me know in case of any issues.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post about the same. Wasn't able to find any slack channels / forums to spread about the same.

Brandon Philips

Jun 28, 2018, 2:55:20 PM6/28/18
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
Please email https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/etcd-dev as that is the best place for etcd discussion.