tectonic console pod

Rushi Ns

Sep 6, 2017, 1:13:33 AM9/6/17
to CoreOS Dev

hello team,

 need quick help. Sorry to contact you all.

I have deployed 1master 4 worker cluster  and tectonic console (worker node side POD) is active worked a week back but something was not working today and  also I wasn’t able to login with username and password I setup (userid: ad...@test.com, password: abcd1234” ) so I thought something was not right , so I deleted the tectonic console pods, after that  tectonic console  PODs never came back from self healing and my console is showing bad gateway.

Any clue why this is happening.

https://test-console

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.13.1

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rushi.

Rob Szumski

Sep 6, 2017, 11:29:02 AM9/6/17
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
Do you have kubectl set up? Do you see any pods that are unhealthy? What are their logs?