Distributed filesystem solutions

Jacob Clark

Mar 9, 2015, 7:11:24 AM3/9/15
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
In the latest build of CoreOS, what is the generally accepted solution for distributed file system synchronisation?

I am looking to run a load balanced app with static content to sync cross nodes, I see CoreOS doesn't have native support for NFS (GlusterFS).

Any information is appreciated. I have built a temporary solution to this problem http://blog.jacob.uk.com/syncd-synchronize-directories-across-clusters-leveraging-etcd/ however I'm not convinced this is the best or easiest method.

Mounting a network file system seems to be the way to go.

Nu Era

Mar 9, 2015, 5:26:48 PM3/9/15
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
Working on this myself.