Why is CoreOS not updated to use docker 1.11?

Dhawal Patel

Jun 16, 2016, 1:44:48 PM6/16/16
to CoreOS Dev
I'm trying to leverage user namespaces that came out in docker 1.9 but running into an error as mentioned in this issue:

Seems like it is fixed in latest docker version but CoreOS is still on docker v1.10.3. Any idea when the update for v1.11 is coming out and in the mean time, what is the best way to manually update docker?

Thanks,
Dhawal

Alex Crawford

Jun 17, 2016, 7:36:58 PM6/17/16
to coreo...@googlegroups.com
On 06/16, Dhawal Patel wrote:
> Seems like it is fixed in latest docker version but CoreOS is still on
> docker v1.10.3. Any idea when the update for v1.11 is coming out and in the
> mean time, what is the best way to manually update docker?

We are going to try to bump to 1.11.2 in the next Alpha [1].

-Alex

[1]: https://github.com/coreos/bugs/issues/1414