Cookie Control button not displaying in IE on desktop

Roland

Aug 21, 2015, 5:02:22 AM8/21/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hi,

An issue I have now is that on desktop Internet Explorer 11 browsers there is no I'M FINE WITH THIS green button? This has stopped displaying after I updated my Cookie Control js file. I now currently have version: cookieControl version 6.2 (2015-05-19, R267, gerasimos).

It currently works in all other desktop browsers and on mobiles & tablets.

Here is my current  Cookie Control code:

 <script src="......cookiecontrol-6.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">//<![CDATA[
      cookieControl
({
: {
              title
: '<p>Text to be displayed.</p>',
              ias
:'',
              intro
: '',
              full
:''

},
          position
:CookieControl.POS_TOP,
          style
:CookieControl.STYLE_BAR,
          theme
:CookieControl.THEME_LIGHT,
          startOpen
:false,
          autoHide
:0,
          subdomains
:true,
          protectedCookies
: [],
          apiKey
: 'apikey here',
          product
: CookieControl.PROD_PAID,
          consentModel
: CookieControl.MODEL_INFO,
          onAccept
:function(){ccAddAnalytics()},
            onReady
:function(){},
          onCookiesAllowed
:function(){ccAddAnalytics()},
          onCookiesNotAllowed
:function(){},
          countries
:''

});

function ccAddAnalytics() {

....ANALYTICS BITS...

});

}

//]]>

</script>

Thanks in advance for any help as to where I might be going wrong.
Roland

Roland

Aug 25, 2015, 5:47:26 AM8/25/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hello,

I have now narrowed this down to be an issue with screen resolution in IE only. I have been using IE 11.

On a screen 1024x768 the button doesn't appear, but on wider screens it does.

On smaller screens (tablet sized) the mobile button version displays correctly.

Thanks