receiving double pageviews in GA after installing Cookie Control

Jeroen Goddijn

Dec 28, 2015, 4:55:58 PM12/28/15
to Cookie Control Support
Can anyone help me with this?

I am testing the FREE version of Cookie Control with implied consent on Drupal on our TEST website.
I have downloaded the version 7 from the Civic website (which does not have the additional sub-modules "Cookie Control for Google Analytics" and "Cookie Control HTML class")

I have included the license/API key, I have included the GA-account-ID in the configuration and configured the correct domain.
Cookie Control trows a weird notice, but I have created a separate issue for that here.

If I analyze our website, I can see that analytics.js is loaded, and that collect and linkid is sent.
However, the collect seems to be sent 2x and as a result I get double pageviews in Google Analytics reports.

Does anyone else have this problem and/or knows how to solve this?