Display on mobile devices truncated

Paul Herzlich

Sep 27, 2014, 5:28:01 PM9/27/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
When the widget displays on an iPhone, and even on the desktop browser, the 'more information' display may be too tall for the display, and it doesn't scroll. What is the best way to handle this? Also, it is picking up some styles that are not really appropriate for the display - links not picking up the right link style, for example. What advice can you give, please? Thanks.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Sep 29, 2014, 2:09:45 PM9/29/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Which version of Cookie Control are you using? Most mobile issues should be fixed at the latest 6.2, R263.

If you are using the wordpress plugin note that we are planning to release an update within the week, which will use this latest version.

If that doesn't fix the issues for you, could you share the URL of your site so that we can take a look?

Thanks,
Gerasimos

Paul Herzlich

Sep 30, 2014, 6:17:32 AM9/30/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gerasimos

I am using 6.2 R263 (according to the .js file).

I've reinstalled it on www.nghfreehold.co.uk and the problem on that site is the height of the panel when you tap on More Information. On another site (where I've had to uninstall it), the problem is also that the standard paragraph font - from my css - is too large. I can't easily set that up for you to see.