Cookie notice prevents any links from being clickable

Matt Worthington

Apr 12, 2018, 3:49:33 PM4/12/18
to Cookie Control Support
So the issue I'm seeing now, is that when the notice is minimised, any link that is underneath where the edge of the notice comes to in the page, no longer works. It's as though the element is taking the whole side of the browser, just for the cookie notice.

I've tested this on my own site, and also your own site and the behaviour is the same. I'm using a Samsung S8+ which has a decent size screen, so it's only affecting a small amount of elements.

Kev M

Apr 18, 2018, 2:53:09 AM4/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
I can confirm that this is fixed in Civic's latest release (as of yesterday)