Hide the C widget and trigger using jquery?

Kevin O Farrell

May 19, 2018, 6:20:44 AM5/19/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi all,
I want to hide the C widget in the corner as it interferes with our UI but give users a way to display it again via our own link. Is there any way to do this?

thanks

Greg Rouchotas

May 19, 2018, 6:25:28 AM5/19/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Kevin,

You can hide the C using the removeIcon property.
You can also show  window using the open option.
These are options are all outlined in our documentation here:

Please note that the removeIcon option is only available in the Pro verion.

Kind Regards,
Greg

Kevin O Farrell

May 19, 2018, 6:27:32 AM5/19/18
to Cookie Control Support
ah ok. have the show/hide already done but the removeicon wasn't clear in it's function. Got it now.

thanks

dev21

May 21, 2018, 5:37:22 AM5/21/18
to Cookie Control Support
Kevin, how did you code the open function?  I can see the open method under Public Functions in the documentation, but I can't see where to make this call.

dev21

May 21, 2018, 5:47:44 AM5/21/18
to Cookie Control Support
Never mind, figured it out:  onclick="CookieControl.open()"