License key issue (paid license erroring)

Sarah Hawk

Sep 17, 2015, 2:10:34 AM9/17/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hi,
We have a paid license for feverbee.com and the API key was working without issue until yesterday when it suddenly started throwing an error (invalid parameters). We've reverted to a free key temporarily to stop the error, but need our paid license sorted out please.

How do I go about getting that organised?

Thanks.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Sep 17, 2015, 4:22:00 AM9/17/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Sarah,

The error message indicates that there was something wrong in the configuration of Cookie Control. Maybe you changed something in this? Note that when you put your paid apikey you must also change the 'product' property to 'CookieControl.PROD_PAID'.

We don't see a problem with your paid license here. If you still have a problem with it, could you please add in on a test page only so that I could take a look?

Thanks,
Gerasimos