WordPress Plugin / woocommerce

David

Apr 20, 2018, 2:41:27 PM4/20/18
to Cookie Control Support
Anyone had any issues with using the plugin on a wordpress e-commerce site running WooCommerce?
Tried it on 2 sites and each time when clicking 'continue to cart' button it removes any item in the basket and just shows the 'continue to shop's button..
I've tried all the usual disabling plugins etc and the civic plugin is the one conflicting , presumably JavaScript /Ajax conflict ?

No errors showing in console though..

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Apr 21, 2018, 10:07:38 AM4/21/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi David,

This must be due to woocommerce cookies being deleted by Cookie Control. Try adding these to your "necessaryCookies": 'woocommerce*','wp_woocommerce*'

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Gerasimos

David

Apr 21, 2018, 10:13:00 AM4/21/18
to Cookie Control Support

Hi Gerasimos

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I’ve literally just been working on this and found this to be the answer!

Another point to note is that it is also deleting cookies from the payment service ‘Stripe’ , for info incase anyone else has this then the necessary cookie additions are '__stripe*'

Thanks again, I’ll keep testing!

Regards

Dave