Trying to reset my password for paid code - 'The reset token is no longer valid!'

Lucy Ryder

Nov 5, 2014, 5:38:49 AM11/5/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the paid version of Cookie Control but have forgotten my password.

I keep trying to reset the password, but by the time I get the email with the link to reset it, i try and reset it and get '
  • The reset token is no longer valid!'
- how long does the token last for? - i think my emails may be a bit slow today and its timing out by the time i get the email. Is there another way i can rest my password?

Thanks
Lucy

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Nov 5, 2014, 5:54:30 AM11/5/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucy,

The reset password token expires, for security reasons after 30 minutes. I have increased it now to 60 minutes. That counts from the time you click submit on the "forgot your password" screen, until you click submit in the password reset page.

Could you try it again now please?

Kind regards,
Gerasimos

Lucy Ryder