Cookie Control by CIVIC

Mitja Slevec

Oct 10, 2014, 6:28:37 AM10/10/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I would like to ask you to check why my cookie control is not showing on the page. I did everything as I should but probably not because it is still not showing on the page. Here is the link: www.cs-consulting.si

What happened is that only know I have d on the top of the page displayed. Could you please help me on these two issues. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Mitja

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Oct 10, 2014, 6:38:05 AM10/10/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mitja,

I don't see Cookie Control deployed at all on your page. So that is not the reason why there 's that "d" in the top of your page.

I can see you use joomla, so if you do want to use Cookie Control, the easiest way is by getting the joomla plugin.

Regards,
Gerasimos

Mitja Slevec

Oct 10, 2014, 7:46:22 AM10/10/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerasimos,

the cookie control is deployed but is not displayed on the page and don't know why. It should be on the bottom 4 (at the bottom on the left side of the page). But nothing happens when I apply extension on the page. I even have the API key.

Regards, Mitja