Firefox Issues?

Dave

Feb 2, 2016, 9:01:19 AM2/2/16
to Cookie Control Support

I recently realised that my site http://www.retrohifi.co.uk/ is experiencing problems but only with Firefox. For example on my PC it opens up ok on the home page but when I open any of the subpages it only stays there for a few seconds then jumps back to the home page again. On my tablet, I Google my site, click from the listing, it opens the home page for a few seconds then jumps back to the Google listings! I’ve tried other browsers and everything seems normal.

I tried clicking ‘I’m fine with this’ on the cookie bar and it stopped on the page which made me think there might me some conflicts taking place with recent updates or something.