PHP Error and cannot access Module

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 5:25:53 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hi there,

After updating to Joomla 3.6.4 I get this PHP error on the website -

Deprecated: Non-static method modCookieControlHelper::getCCC() should not be called statically in /var/www/vhosts/norwichccg.nhs.uk/httpdocs/modules/mod_cookiecontrol/mod_cookiecontrol.php on line 12

I have checked other sites that use this cookie control and the line of PHP which is mentioned above is identical.

Following on from this when i click on the module, i do not see any of the config, i just get a drop down at the top of the page, the only option is cookie control by civic, which is ticked. Nothing on the page shows up.

When i try to create a new module, select cookie control from civic, i get another blank page, with a drop down. This time the cookie control is not listed. the options are; Docman - documents, Docman - categories, Widgetkid, Widget kit - twitter, Fabrik form module, Fabrik list module.

Please help!

Thanks very much in advance. P.s This was a paid for but i have no way of logging in. My client has lost their details. I have tried re installing the module. This has not worked.

Thanks again.

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 5:30:11 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
If i very quickly stop the page from loading once i click on the module, i can actually see all the config in the module.

I get this error at the top of the module.

Error

An error has occurred while fetching the JSON data: HTTP 0 status code.

Afroditi

Nov 11, 2016, 7:21:28 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jamie,
Please disable JB Library plugin and let me know if this fix the issue.
Also clear your browser cache before you edit any backend module.
Kind Regards
Afroditi

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 7:29:25 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Afroditi,

Thanks for your response. A search in plugins and extensions, i cannot see JB Library anywhere?

Afroditi

Nov 11, 2016, 7:45:00 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jamie,
should be here administrator/index.php?option=com_plugins&view=plugins as System - JB Library
Regards
Afroditi

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 8:30:29 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Afroditi,

I get this error when hitting that URL;

404 View not found [name, type, prefix]: pluginsasSystem-JBLibrary, html, pluginsView

Afroditi

Nov 11, 2016, 8:36:15 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jamie,
you should type this url
Replace yourdomain.co with your domain name.
Then search the plugin list, typing JB Library in the search box.
Kind Regards
Afroditi

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 8:50:56 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Of course i pasted in that URL after the website domain! I only actually copied this in /index.php?option=com_plugins&view=plugins

as i am logged into the administrator.

Thanks

Afroditi

Nov 11, 2016, 8:53:09 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jamie,
did you find the plugin? Did you disabled it to see if this resolve the issue?
Kind Regards
Afroditi

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 8:55:34 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Nope, i get that error when i go to that URL.

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 8:56:59 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Sorry i think we got a bit confused there, thats my mistake!

I searched for JB library in the plugin manager, no plugin exists called JB Library.

Could this be the problem?

Afroditi

Nov 11, 2016, 10:07:03 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jamie,
this should exist since it is a system module.
Does every other module function in your site?
Can you paste here the url of the site.
Regards
Afroditi

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 10:14:31 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
I had some major problems updating the website to the latest version of Joomla, I have only recently been given this client to look after and i know nothing of what previous work has been carried out.

Here is the website; http://www.norwichccg.nhs.uk/

Thanks for all your help, it is much appreciated.

Afroditi

Nov 11, 2016, 10:41:37 AM11/11/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jamie,
To be honest I am not sure what could be causing this issue, but it is not originating from Cookie Control.
The module is tested with Joomla 3.4.6 and works as expected.
I would suggest you seek help in the joomla forums:
Kind Regards
Afroditi

Jamie Youngman

Nov 11, 2016, 11:28:29 AM11/11/16