Countries selection not working today

Jeff C.

Nov 25, 2017, 1:31:32 PM11/25/17
to Cookie Control Support
Haven't made any changes on my side to the cookie control code, but today the country selection does not appear to be working, starting sometime around 6 am eastern time.

I have the following countries list specified:

countries:'AT, BE, BG, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK'

but the cookie message is suddenly showing for all three of my US connections today including local ISP, AT&T and Verizon IPs in the USA.

Help please. (and thanks very much in advance).

Jeff C.

Nov 27, 2017, 4:53:59 PM11/27/17
to Cookie Control Support
Geotargeting working again correctly today on all sites. Thanks very much.

Jeff C.

May 11, 2018, 6:35:07 PM5/11/18
to Cookie Control Support
Starting today around 6:00 pm EDT, this issue seems to have resurfaced and geotargeting isn't working correctly, showing it for the USA local ISP as well as Verizon (USA) even though the country list is unchanged

Greg Rouchotas

May 12, 2018, 8:31:13 AM5/12/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Jeff,

There was a transient problem with the geolocation lookup. This should be fixed now.

Thanks
Greg