cookieControl-7.0

Paul T

Jan 29, 2016, 4:44:41 AM1/29/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hi all,
have any of you used version 7.0?
We're using standard free version and setup only as information but when you press X to turn it off it comes back on new page.
I do know for a fact as that 6.2 version stayed TURNED OFF till the who site session was finished. Any ideas?

Paul T

Feb 3, 2016, 4:38:35 AM2/3/16
to Cookie Control Support
I've changed option to show text "I'm fine with this" (I'm guessing every time you press it then the cookie message is not being shown until next session?) but every time i go to next page cookie control appears again. Please advise.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Feb 4, 2016, 7:51:34 AM2/4/16
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Paul,

Could you send us the URL of your site to take a look why this might be happening? Without it it's hard to guess.

Thanks,
Gerasimos