Cookie Control SINGLE DOMAIN Plan & Drupal

Justin

Oct 2, 2014, 9:00:27 AM10/2/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I bought the Single Domain Plan of Cookie Control and now I do not know what to do to incorporate it into Drupal. I insert in the footer  the code  that you give me to enter parameters and key in the web,  and the pop up is displayed without text and with your advertising.
please. can you provide me some documentation to configure it?
Can I to introduce the API key in somewhere of Cockie control Drupal Module?
Do I have to remove the drupal module  and install javascript only?
How I can remove your ad?

Thanks and I´m sorry with my english

Steven Tuffin

Oct 6, 2014, 5:02:40 AM10/6/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

The module on the drupal community site hasn't been updated in quite some time.

A new version can be found on the Civic site, and this allows you to easily enter your API key and control Cookie Control's appearance through the drupal admin interface.

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you'll see the links for the drupal module: http://www.civicuk.com/cookie-law/index

Thanks,
Steve

Shane O'Donnell

Mar 28, 2016, 10:45:46 AM3/28/16
to Cookie Control Support
Thanks for that steve - just found that answer useful!