Necessary Cookies

Inés

Jun 18, 2018, 6:05:56 PM6/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hello,

Is there a limit on the number of necessary cookies I can set up? It seems I can only set up 15 cookies. Every time I enter all the necessary cookies I have and I press save only 15 are saved. How can I add more than 15?

Best.

Pol Cousineau

Jun 19, 2018, 9:06:24 AM6/19/18
to Cookie Control Support
I'm also encountering this issue. We are using several of these for Stripe, WooCommerce, wp-settings, phpsessionid, wordpress* and we can't add all the ones we want.

There isn't a clear list of all the ones that are already taken care by the plugin and I believe that if we don't add them here than they may be blocked even if not inside a cookie category requiring consent.

Is it possible to:
1) Increase limit of necessary cookies
2) Provide a list of all the necessary cookies factored in by the plugin.