show "I'm Fine with This" on mobile as well as desktop?

Jeff C.

Jan 22, 2016, 9:33:30 PM1/22/16
to Cookie Control Support

Is there a way to show the full "I'm Fine with This" button on mobile as well as desktop?

I understand that the checkbox fits nicely on mobile, but I'm not sure the small icon is clear enough for my audience and want to prompt everyone who sees the nag screen to click the consent and not just close up the notice and leave the nag banner without either consenting or not consenting, specifically.

How do I show the full "I'm Fine with This" button on both mobile and desktop.

Thanks.

Jeff C.

Jan 23, 2016, 11:57:02 PM1/23/16
to Cookie Control Support