Doesnt validate

Ants

Mar 23, 2014, 10:46:15 AM3/23/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I cannot get the latest cookie code to validate the w3c validator states
end tag for element "P" which is not open
…store information on your computer.</p>',intro:'<p>Some of these cookies are e…
end tag for element "P" which is not open
…ht into how the site is being used.</p>',full:'<p>These cookies are set when y…
end tag for element "P" which is not open
… beyond clicking some simple links.</p><p>We also use some non-essential cooki…
end tag for element "P" which is not open
…res on the site may be unavailable.</p><p>To control third party cookies, you …
end tag for element "A" which is not open
end tag for element "P" which is not open
end tag for element "A" which is not open
…privacy_policy.html">Privacy Policy</a>.</p>'},position:CookieControl.POS_RIGH…
end tag for element "P" which is not open
…cy_policy.html">Privacy Policy</a>.</p>'},position:CookieControl.POS_RIGHT,sty…

I really like all my pages to validate, can anyone help thanks in advance