Some Direction Please

Dave Roberts

Aug 17, 2015, 10:32:55 AM8/17/15
to Cookie Control Support
I have two websites on one server www.thediyworld.co.uk and www.retrohifi.co.uk , I have set up The DIY World with the Cookies bar, how do I go about doing the same with Retro hi-fi? I purchased the £39 option.

Thanks

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Aug 19, 2015, 4:29:42 AM8/19/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Dave,

The £39 option is for a single domain license, for a second domain you need to buy another.

If you have more than two domains you may consider our 10 domain license, in that case we could refund your existing single domain one.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos

David Roberts

Sep 8, 2015, 6:20:53 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support

Or I could purchase another single license at £39 couldn’t I?

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Sep 8, 2015, 6:25:52 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support
Of course, that's what I said. You can buy a second single domain license. I just said that If you have more than 2-3 domains then you might want to consider the 10-domain pack. it's entirely up to you.

David Roberts

Sep 8, 2015, 6:49:50 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support
Ok thanks, will do that. How do I go about paying. It's just I did get a code for my second site some time ago and I've just been to get a new one now, but it didn't give me the option to buy it. I would be paying with PayPal.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Sep 8, 2015, 6:59:14 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support
After paying in paypal, wait until it redirects you back to our website. There you 'll be asked to fill in your domain, and some customization options. It will also ask you for an email address. If you give the same one as before, you can give the password field blank, as you can keep using your old account for both domains. Then click "generate you code" at the bottom and get your code from the page it gets you to.

KInd regards,
Gerasimos

David Roberts

Sep 8, 2015, 7:11:21 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support
Ok thanks

David Roberts

Sep 8, 2015, 7:36:08 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hi,

Just inserted the codes but getting an error message, key not valid. http://www.retrohifi.co.uk/

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Sep 8, 2015, 7:43:26 AM9/8/15
to Cookie Control Support
I looked it up in our database and you hadn't specified a domain for the license. I updated it to retrohifi.co.uk and it now works ok (you might need to refresh with ctrl+f5 to see it).

Regards,
Gerasimos

David Roberts

Sep 8, 2015, 7:48:13 AM9/8/15