LogConsent

Elaine Wildash

May 18, 2018, 8:19:36 AM5/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi,

I have setup:

logConsent: true, in the script

and Enabled Consent Recording in the Record Consent section of Account Management but it still says "You have recorded 0 consents." even after I've tested and accepted the Cookies.

What am I doing wrong?

Elaine

Greg Rouchotas

May 18, 2018, 8:25:51 AM5/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Elaine

We'll have a look and let you know.

Thanks
Greg

Gerasimos Tzoganis

May 18, 2018, 8:39:01 AM5/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Elaine,

I am afraid we don't see anything wrong. I see in our logs that you indeed have turned consent recording on, but the number or consents recorded was actually 0.

I went on your website and toggled cookies on/off a few times and this was normally recorded, so the count at the moment is 4.

So there doesn't seem to be a problem in the service.

Regards,
Gerasimos

Elaine Wildash

May 18, 2018, 10:31:15 AM5/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Gerasimos,

It's still showing as 0 in the browser (tried FF and Chrome). Says "You have recorded 0 consent actions today. "

Elaine

Gerasimos Tzoganis

May 18, 2018, 10:42:21 AM5/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Elaine,

Indeed it seems that even though consenting and revoking consent is being recorded, there is problem with our internal API that retrieves the number of actions that have been recorded.

We are looking into this as we speak and it should be resolved soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos

Elaine Wildash

May 18, 2018, 3:54:06 PM5/18/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Gerasimos,

Thanks for letting me know.

Elaine

Stefano Loberti

May 21, 2018, 4:38:10 AM5/21/18
to Cookie Control Support
Where can I download the consents?

Gerasimos Tzoganis

May 21, 2018, 8:23:56 AM5/21/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Stefano,

There isn't at the moment an interface that will allow you to download the recorded consent data on your own. We are currently working on this and we hope it will be available by the end of the week. It will be available via your account management page, i.e. the page you land into after signing in.

If you need your data sooner, send us an email and we will send you what has been recorded so far.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos

Stefano Loberti

May 21, 2018, 8:29:24 AM5/21/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Gerasimos

Thanks for the reply. I can wait - the important thing is that the data are saved

Alec Pfautz

Jul 10, 2018, 3:57:12 PM7/10/18
to Cookie Control Support
I am also having this exact issue.

When I export he consent log the csv file is empty.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Jul 11, 2018, 4:34:39 AM7/11/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Alec,

This issue has been resolved, your problem is different. In your configuration you have:
logConsent: "TRUE"

However, this property is a boolean, so it should be:
logConsent: true

At the moment nothing is getting recorded since the default for that property is false.

Regards,
Gerasimos

Alec Pfautz

Jul 11, 2018, 4:01:50 PM7/11/18
to Cookie Control Support
Thanks Gerasimos. Sorry for bugging you about a syntax error. I made that change this morning and had a few people interact with the slider and still no consent data.

Alec Pfautz

Jul 17, 2018, 11:13:42 AM7/17/18
to Cookie Control Support
I'm still not receiving any log data. Is there anything else I can try to get this functionality working or am I out of luck?