Cookie Control not working

Karen

Nov 17, 2015, 2:58:41 AM11/17/15
to Cookie Control Support
I’ve uploaded the Control Control plugin to my wordpress site, I’ve purchased a single domain license and have been sent an API key.  I have followed the instructions but can't get it to work. If you aren't able to provide the support I need to work this out, would you please refund my money. It really shouldn't be this difficult to obtain support for a purchased product.
Thank you.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Nov 17, 2015, 3:07:36 AM11/17/15
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Karen,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the plugin. However, and since you have not told us your website's URL, I could only find it in our database based on your email. I don't see cookie control at all in that website, have you enabled the plugin?

If you're not comfortable sharing your website here, please send us an email at que...@civicuk.com.

Thanks,
Gerasimos
Message has been deleted

Karen

Nov 22, 2015, 2:20:07 AM11/22/15
to Cookie Control Support
Thanks so much for helping me with this. The plugin works perfectly now. It's exactly what I was after - unintrusive and it looks great. Definitely worth the money.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Nov 22, 2015, 12:20:28 PM11/22/15
to Cookie Control Support
Glad your issue was resolved and you are happy with Cookie Control. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos