Paid - now what?

IC360

Nov 13, 2013, 6:03:41 AM11/13/13
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,
I've just bought a single domain license - but am not sure what to do next?

I've set this line code to the following:
product: CookieControl.PROD_PAID,

...but it's now saying my API Key is invalid.

What do I need to do?
Thanks a lot.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Nov 13, 2013, 6:37:21 AM11/13/13
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Immediately after you paid you should be redirected back to civic's website to specify your domain and collect your code. Did you face any difficulties with this?

I can see you already have a free apikey. This won't work with the paid license. Would you like me to create a new one for your paid license for the same domain and email it to you?

Regards,
Gerasimos

IC360

Nov 13, 2013, 7:04:35 AM11/13/13
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I must have closed the Paypal window without realising.
Yes, please create a new API Key for my license and email over.   :-)
Thanks a lot.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Nov 13, 2013, 7:28:24 AM11/13/13
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Email sent - tell me if I can be of more help.

Regards,
Gerasimos

IC360

Nov 13, 2013, 8:10:45 AM11/13/13
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for your quick support.    :-)

ifc ifc

Dec 29, 2014, 7:10:42 AM12/29/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 I have the same problem.
Didn't see the API-Key after paying.

I have send a email as well.
Please will you send me ASAP a new API key.

Thanks
Frans

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Dec 29, 2014, 8:43:16 AM12/29/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have contacted you with your new apikey in the email address you are using for this google group.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ifc ifc

Dec 29, 2014, 4:43:28 PM12/29/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Great!

Thanks for your help!

marc wilson

Feb 2, 2015, 11:30:17 AM2/2/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue - somewhat complicated by the fact that I'm doing this on behalf of a customer, and he's paid for the licence.

He sent me a link, which I clicked on to generate the API key, but it seems to have generated a free one.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Feb 2, 2015, 12:16:15 PM2/2/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,

Just send us an email at que...@civicuk.com with the domain that you want to use cookie control on, and the email with which the license was bought on paypal, and I 'll create the new apikey for you.

Regards,
Gerasimos

Greg Rouchotas

Feb 2, 2015, 1:05:19 PM2/2/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

When your client purchased the licence he should have completed the process by filling in the form that paypal redirected him to.
Clearly that step was missed so the link he provided you did not work.
As my colleague said before if you send us the details we'll be happy to issue you with a PAID API key.

thanks