Typo3

Mavi

Feb 6, 2014, 8:09:09 AM2/6/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I've just installed the cookie control extension for typo3 but it isn't showed like the template, only plain text without any style.

Please, what can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Feb 6, 2014, 9:38:31 AM2/6/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I don't know for sure why the typo3 plugin is not working on your site. Note that this plugin was developed by volunteers, and is not officially supported by Civic.

Cookie Control was recently updated to a new version, and I don't know if this community project was updated to use the latest version. You may need to contact the developers of the plugin, or simply enter the Cookie Control code manually in your site.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos

Mavi

Feb 7, 2014, 2:09:11 AM2/7/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
ok, I'll try it manually, thanks so much.

Kind regards,
Mavi

Pulido Mate

Apr 7, 2014, 11:07:28 AM4/7/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mavi,

did you find any solution? I have the same problem

Mavi

Apr 8, 2014, 6:25:46 AM4/8/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Finally, I tried it with other alternative and surprisingly, it worked! You may put the code in your template.htm, visit http://sitebeam.net/cookieconsent/code/