Problems with control cookies

Luis Marti

Mar 10, 2014, 1:04:24 PM3/10/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, I inserted the cookie control in my home. This only shows me in Chrome. In other browsers not listed.
After trying several modifications, I get nothing.
I also can not get the display disappears with the warning if I continue checking.
I beg your help.
Sorry for my ignorance
My website is www.marmolesvillena.com
A greeting.

Gerasimos Tzoganis

Mar 11, 2014, 7:47:24 AM3/11/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis,

You are referencing Cookie Control from the url https://sites.google.com/site/archivosmarmolesvillena/cookies/cookieControl-6.2.min.js. That one returns html, not javascript, and so firefox can't run it. A simple solution would be to place the script directly under your root folder like the rest of your javascript files, and then reference it as you do with the rest of your scripts:
<script type="text/javascript" src="./cookieControl-6.2.min.js"></script>

Regards,
Gerasimos

Luis Marti

Mar 12, 2014, 2:02:00 PM3/12/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Now everything is ok.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to change the link "about this application" and controlcookies icon.
Where I can modify it?
Thank you very much for your understanding.
A greeting.

Luis Marti

Mar 13, 2014, 3:35:20 AM3/13/14
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Good morning.
We have reviewed all browsers and the result is good.
The problem is the display on mobile devices, there is some kind of mistake, because only the logo of Cookie control appears
Thank you very much for your help.