Font colours unreadable

Jane Taylor

May 14, 2018, 2:17:39 PM5/14/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi

I had setup CC on a few sites, some Wordpress and some not and they were all displaying fine. But since the new 'Accept Recommended Settings' button appeared, the popout headers are unreadable, and in one case, all the text in the popout.

Can you please revert this so the text is specified as white again? Or tell me how to fix it?

Thanks

Jane
cc1.jpg
cc2.jpg
cc3.jpg

Steven Tuffin

May 14, 2018, 3:03:11 PM5/14/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Jane,

None of the original defaults have changed. We've introduced a few more ui options, with lower CSS specificity, so it may be that your site's CSS is overriding the defaults easier.

Could you provide me with a couple of URLs please so that I may take a look at your examples.

Thanks,
Steve

Jane Taylor

May 14, 2018, 3:17:14 PM5/14/18
to Cookie Control Support

Steven Tuffin

May 15, 2018, 2:19:56 AM5/15/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Jane,

Thank you for the feedback. This issue should now be resolved.

Regards,
Steve

Guillome Main

May 15, 2018, 2:37:40 AM5/15/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hello Steve!

Thanks it was helpful for me.
However I created custom CSS beforehand that is not working now. Is there a CSS modification as well?

Steven Tuffin

May 15, 2018, 3:58:02 AM5/15/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hi Guillome,

The underlying HTML may change as we add new features and functionality, so its best to use the branding options to set your own styling.

Hope this helps,
Steve

Jane Taylor

May 15, 2018, 4:23:34 AM5/15/18