Cookie Control cannot be rendered. Make sure you put it inside the <body> of your page instead of <h

james hofton

Apr 23, 2018, 10:35:25 AM4/23/18
to Cookie Control Support
HI There,

I have a few issue and cannot really get started implementing this plugin.

  1. I cannot get your API to work on a local machine, so i can set things up,
  2. in safari and firefox i get this message  "Cookie Control cannot be rendered. Make sure you put it inside the <body> of your page instead of <head>."
Please help, i want to implement this on alot of sites but cannot get it working

Thanks

James

james hofton

Apr 23, 2018, 10:44:31 AM4/23/18
to Cookie Control Support
I found out the reason for Cookie Control cannot be rendered. Make sure you put it inside the <body> of your page instead of <head>. was my caching plugin was minifying and combining my Javascript files,  causing the issue.

I still have the following problem

Afroditi

Apr 23, 2018, 10:49:44 AM4/23/18
to Cookie Control Support
Hello James,
since every cookie licence is applied to a specific domain, you cannot set up the plugin on localhost.
Best Regards
Afroditi

james hofton

Apr 23, 2018, 11:09:53 AM4/23/18
to Cookie Control Support
Thanks for coming back to me,  appreciated